Friday, March 18, 2011

The Journey...

Whew...time flies by before you know it! I can't believe Henry is 9 days old and yet I feel like he has been with us forever! Here are pictures from the night before he was born, when Russ and I were getting ready to leave for the induction. We wanted to take a last belly shot and the last Sebring 3 family picture! Enjoy the pictures...

Me and my sweet GA
38 weeks 4 days

The Sebring 3



My mom, GA and me



Talking on the phone to Emily and filling out the baby book while we wait on Tuesday night




He's Here!!!
Still shocked that he came so fast! Only 3 1/2 hours of labor!


Just taking him in! I love looking at this little boy!


Getting dressed to go home...his outfit was HUGE! And he was so fussy from the "man part" surgery that we did not want to make him more upset by taking more pictures.


Daddy strapping him in for the first time in the carseat!

So sweet!

Not the best picture of us...we were SO ready to leave the hospital! They took forever to discharge us!
Here is a picture of GA and her Pop-pop when she came to meet Henry. This is her Henry doll that we gave her at the hospital. Rick has pictures of the night she met Henry and I will post those later!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Henry is SO cute! I can't wait to see more pictures of him! Love you all

Laura said...

So precious. I can't wait to meet him.

Jill and Justin said...

Justin and I are so excited for you and the growing family! Henry is to cute! I love the baby room.