Monday, March 7, 2011

Henry's Big Debut

Russ and I went to the doctor today and we are for sure going in for the induction on Tuesday night. Yes, this Tuesday night!!!! I am a little nervous to say the least, but I am also super excited to meet our little guy!

I think it's different having the other gender, because I really can't imagine what he's going to look like or who, because GA has very few of my features, more of Russ's side and off the charts coloring from way back in my family! So we could possibly have another blue-eyed and red-headed baby or he could look just like us! It's so up in the air, but I think that is how the Lord surprises us. It is definitely HIS plan on how he gives us our children and he has shown me and Russ that we can't plan everything!

We will keep you updated and I will post pictures as soon as I have recuperated! Until then, keep us in your prayers and wish us well! We have felt so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family thinking of us!

3 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

I was so excited reading your post, I told Todd you were getting inducted! He asked what you were getting inducted into? mommy Hall of Fame? So excited for your induction!!!!!! I will call tomorrow! Love you!!!!!

Julie said...

So excited for you Alice Ann! Prayers to you for a safe delivery and can't wait to meet the little man!

Jen O'Daniel said...

I'm a little behind on my blog reading - best of wishes to you and your new family of four! It is Friday, so I'm assuming Henry is here by now. Can't wait to read about his arrival and see pictures!