Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday, Monday

Whew! The Sebring household has been very busy with a very busy and headstrong 2 year old! Just when we think we have this whole parenting thing down, we are once again thrown a curve ball and it's name is... THE BEDTIME TANTRUM! Oh yeah, our sweet GA, the ever so professional sleeper has turned into a super fun little miss around 8:00pm.

So, I rolled my sleeves up and told Russ to get out the camera! We are making little miss a night-time picture schedule and she is going to get on a better routine! I do these types of things for my students with difficulty transitioning, why not for my own child! So watch out Terrible Twos!

Here is a sample of our new bedtime routine ( I didn't post the potty time part, but you can get the gist.)


Clean up after dinner
Pajama Time

Quick belly shot-30 weeks
This is for Remica!
Enjoy!
Brushing teeth with Mr. Frog
Go figure he's pink?!
Storytime with Daddy and Oscar Dog

Prayer time, notice GA is helping Mr. Frog pray!

In the name of the Father...

and the son and the Holy Spirit
(believe me we have the Holy Spirit down pat!)
Amen!
Turn on the "TV" and go to bed!




3 comments:

The Bigham Family said...

FINALLY!!!! The Belly shot (well at least for the little belly that's there)! I love the bedtime picture routine....I might have to start that with Berklie. She doesn't mind going through the motions, unless Yo Gabba Gabba is on! Talk with you soon! Love y'all!

Sara Bading said...

Alice Ann...you're barely pregnant I think you're lying that you're 30 weeks. You look great

Penelope said...

I did that with students too, but has it been working with GA? PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I may need to give it a try. I sure think it is soooo much easier to teach 21elementary kids than it is to teach 2 of my very own!!!