Saturday, January 1, 2011

Early December 2010

As you can tell by the title, I am running behind on my posting! So here is the first of many new blog posts! In the first few pictures, we are trying to get a cute Christmas picture of GA in front of the tree. There was a lot of bribing and threatening on the part of me and Russ...yes, I know totally bad parenting techniques. BUT we did manage ONE pretty good picture! The rest are the outtakes! Ever since Rick gave us our Nikon D60 it has been a dream taking pictures! That camera makes anyone feel like a pro!

The other two pictures are of GA and Russ decorating the tree! We got a real tree this year and we loved it! Oddly, we found one at Lowe's that was a great price and a great tree! It smelled so good and the clean-up wasn't too bad either!

Updates on GA:

  • She loves to be a helper! And she often calls me Cinderella and asks, "May I help you Cinderella?" I am guessing because she sees me as this beautiful princess who LOVES to clean our house! Ha-ha... it does make you feel good, though.
  • Her sleeping habits have taken a turn for the worse... we have to coax a lot more and prepare her for bedtime A LOT more!
  • She is talking up a storm, with lots of thoughtful expressions and questioning! I am constantly amazed by what comes out of her mouth!
  • She loves to play outside and ride her "tractor" (it's not a tractor, but a power wheels Barbie mini- 4 wheeler)
  • She is not overly excited about "this new baby brother thing" that we keep talking about! I told her that she was going to have share her toys and her reply,"I not share with him." GREAT!
  • She's been testing the parental discipline waters and throwing those lovely developmental 2 year old tantrums! Can't she give her kindergarten teacher mom a break and be perfect?
  • All in all she's awesome and we love her oh so much, because she's ours and she truly is absolutely perfect for us!!!!





















0 comments: