Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's been awhile...

Whew....where has the time gone? I can't believe I have not updated in over a month! We have had many changes in the Sebring household. I have gone back to work as a long time substitute in a kindergarten classroom and have been busy ever since. Grace Ann has started going to a wonderful lady's house with four other teacher's children and she absolutely loves it! I was the one who was definitely broken hearted over the whole ordeal. But thankfully I have such supportive friends who listened to my worries and helped me to see that we would be okay. And I have to say going back to work wasn't that scary! Within the week, we were both well adjusted to our new schedule. Although I do miss hanging out in my pj's and workout clothes during the day!
So here are some pictures of GA on her actual birthday at Grandma Sebring's house before Jack and his family left for Frisco! Thanks Marcie and Keith for coming to our sweet girl's 1st birthday party!

Here is Jack showing GA the ropes on how to operate her new stroller! Watch out Stroller Strides GA has some wheels!
Hey guys!


Doll baby is always by this girl's side!

What a cute birthday girl!




0 comments: