Friday, June 13, 2008

29 weeks, 2 days, Oh my!

Well we had another doctor's appointment today to see how GraceAnn is doing. She seems to be doing great, but her mother is getting more tired and emotional! When you hear about those pregnancy mood swings you think "Oh I'll never be that way.....I can control my emotions." Yeah, right! They come when you least expect them and after you have a little crying fit over something (so silly) you feel like a crazy person just waiting for the looney bin bus to pick you up.

Back to the doctor update. Here are our stats:
1. She is head down and moving like crazy! I think she is ready for Cheerleader try-outs or she is doing baby pilates, who knows?!
2. She weighs between 2 and 2.5 lbs.
3. Her heartbeat sounds great!
4. I have gained an undisclosed amount of weight that will only shared with myself and the nurse. (It's not fun to see the scale climb to numbers I have never seen before--again the looney bin bus.)

After my numerous questions for Dr. Wilder we made another appointment for June 27th and I will be on the downward stretch. Over the next few weeks we will be getting her room put together and other misc. stuff to get organized for this life-changing event!

0 comments: