Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Recent belly shots and other photos!

I just wanted to share some pictures of what I look like and how silly I sometimes look when I teach kindergarten! We are having an end of the year celebration where the kids made crowns and capes....who knew that with a little construction paper we had one of the best afternoons we have had all year! Yes, I am wearing a beach towel as my cape and Sara those are the crowns from your bachelorette party!
Here I am at 27 weeks- BIG and BIGGER! And it isn't even the hottest part of the summer. Yikes!!!
Our goodies from my shower at school!
Some of GraceAnn's precious outfits!
Here I am on Mother's Day with my beautiful flowers from Russell and the dogs! He sent them to school and I was soooo surprised. What a sweet hubby!


2 comments:

The Bigham Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bigham Family said...

You look so cute! I can not wait to get to see you at Sara's wedding next weekend. I got an invitation to one of your showers, but I will not be able to make. The date is on the same day as one of my showers. I do have some surprises for little GraceAnn that I will bring to the wedding! I am so excited!