Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Liberty Bowl-Go Bulldogs!


It was so cold!! Brrrrrrrr......

Me, Russ, Dad and Buck

Since Russ and I are used to those mild South Texas temperatures we enjoyed getting to wear our layers! This year we have been avid sports fans and we couldn't pass up an opportunity to spend time with Dad and Buck while going to a great football game. My favorite part of football games is definitely game food! I ate a corn dog, funnel cake and drank hot chocolate! Yum....but I soon realized I was not 13 anymore and cannot handle that much junk food! Next time I will know better! But they sure were tasty! Laura--I am going to have to say that Fletcher's Corny dogs doesn't have anything on the Liberty Bowl's Pup dogs!

1 comments:

Laura said...

I am definitely going to have to try those corny dogs!