Monday, August 31, 2015

Emme- 4 months!




Hello pretty girl, you are 4 months old and growing so much! 
Please sloooooow down, I just can't keep up.  
This girl has been just a joy to have in our family with her smiles, coos and complete excitement to be a part of all the chaos! 
As you can see, we love playing dress-up with big bows and fun dresses.
So far, Emme has been a great sleeper with 10-12 hour stretches at night and a quick napper during the day.
Unfortunately, we go here and there with drop-offs and therapy appts. that she just doesn't have any kind of consistent day time routine.  I am trying but it just doesn't seem to work, but we are getting her to bed sometime around 8:30-9:30p depending upon how her day went.  
I am hoping this lifestyle will help her to be a very flexible child, fingers crossed! 

Not sure how much she weighs, but I took her in to the dr. at the beginning of August for a cough and she was 12lbs. 15oz. and 24.5 inches, so I am sure that not much has changed.  

We are still nursing with a few bottles that I pump for when we are out and about and she loves to get rocked in the glider and I love sitting in it, so it's a win-win!

This month we are starting to put fingers in the mouth more, and still not taking a paci consistently, although I still try when I think she just might want it.  

I am looking forward to when Davis starts MDO so I can have some one on one time with you and we can cuddle more! 

We love you sweet Emme and can't wait to see what 5 months brings us!

0 comments: