Sunday, July 26, 2015

Emme- 3 months old!

 Emme, you are 3 months old!
How did this happen?
Well, little miss we have just enjoyed your smiles so much and hearing you use your voice!
Being #4 hasn't been easy, especially when it comes to naps and sleeping, I'm sorry you are often woken up by your crazy brothers or a sister who gets too excited from something that happened on "Magic School Bus."  (Yes, we have had a Netflix summer!)
 You have the most beautiful eyes and I think they will be brown!
You love the "Itsy Bitsy Spider." That song makes you light up.

 I think you weigh about 13 lbs. because at 2 months you were 11# 5oz.
Your legs haven't completely chunked out yet, but you have some sweet chub cheeks!
 Sleeping has been good this month.  You are finally going to bed earlier than 11p/12a and taking some good naps.  I try to get you down around 9:30, but sometimes you have other plans and you might not settle down until 10:30p, but so far your trend is to sleep until 8:30! So I will not complain!
Eating has been good, too. Still only breastmilk and trying to make sure we keep giving her bottles, so I can get away for a few hours if I need to run some "mommy only" errands.  
 Bow time!
Just look at that face! We all definitely overload you with kisses, especially your brother Henry!

1 comments:

Sara Bading said...

Gosh Alice Ann your girls looks EXACTLY alike!