Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Henry's 3rd Birthday!

 Henry turned 3 on March 9th!  I can't believe that he is already 3!!! 
We had a "Thomas the Train" party for him on Saturday, after we celebrated Davis' birthday.
This year, my friend and I decorated Henry's cake and I have to say that it turned out pretty cute!  Grace Ann built some tunnels out of foam blocks for the decor as well and Henry was very impressed!  We had some friends over and rented a bounce house for all the kids and then had some train shaped PB/J's, chips and fruit! Quick and Easy! Henry loved all the attention, except he did not like getting his picture taken! So unfortunately, I have no smiling pictures from this boy!


 (left over sign from Davis' party)
 Poor Grace Ann did not feel very good...the precursor to the dreaded Stomach Bug, which hit our household the very next day!





 He loves his new fire truck!

0 comments: