Friday, October 25, 2013

A weekend of fun!

Last weekend, we traveled to Jackson, MS to see my sweet cousin, Elizabeth, get married!  Although, the drive was not fun, we enjoyed seeing my family on my Dad's side and getting to see Mick, Enjoli, my nephews and Buck!

Friday night, Grace Ann and Russ, rushed to the rehearsal so she could practice her flower girl walk and I stayed back with the boys, who were very cranky. But a little TLC and some milk did the trick and they were much better!

Then off to the dinner that night to celebrate Elizabeth and Cole, who are absolutely precious together!  They had a cute slideshow and all of her brothers and sisters stood up and gave a speech. They have such a sweet, sweet family and they are so close!

 on her way to the rehearsal dinner
 Davis was little upset before we went, his little eyes are so red and puffy.
 my cousins giving a toast
 my sweet boy...who was a little crazy!
 Elizabeth and Cole sitting with her parents
 the "reds" at chick fil a the next morning
 picture with Grandpa
 GA took this pic of me and Russ


0 comments: