Friday, August 23, 2013

Phone pics July!

July came and went in this family...we continue to have every weekend planned with something to do and we are running ourselves ragged every time Monday comes around.  Poor Russ has been a good sport with his bossy wife telling him where to go and what to do...let's just say he is a very patient man.  But a lot happened in July...

  • Marcie, Keith, and their kiddos came to visit on the 4th
  • GA had her first solo trip with Grannie and PopPop
  • GA went to Sea Camp at the Aquarium
  • Henry went to the dentist
  • Davis turned 4 months and began rice cereal
  • Celebrated my birthday with friends in Port A and my family on the Island
  • Bought a mini-van
  • Russ went fishing a few times and caught some delicious fish we cooked
  • Went to the beach in Port A with the Bakers
 1st day of Sea Camp
 I took Henry (with Davis in tow) on a "boys only" tour of the Aquarium...he loved it!

 Picking her up one day...
 Snack time
 Play time
 a little blurry ( must have been that fog machine) with my bestie, Emily!
 Another bestie, Darcie
 Pretending I am not a mini-van driving mom...
 On my birthday, GA and I had a mommy lunch together
 The new ride
 my sweet guy
 Her 1st 100 piece puzzle!
 Awww...the mini-van works on making kids sleep
 My bribery for a peace-ful grocery store run...donut holes!
 Rice Cereal time!
 His "airplane"

0 comments: