Sunday, June 3, 2012

Playing Catch-Up!

 I have so many pictures from May to post!  But I will start with Grace Ann's first semi-pedicure!  I didn't think she could handle the full deal, so I settled on both of us getting a polish change. She sat so still, I was truly impressed that she had it in her. (note to self: she does have self-control!)  That was definitely a mommy and daughter moment for the books! Having a little girl, who is super girly, is too much fun and I want to make sure I enjoy these moments! 

 As you can tell, brother was a trooper, too!  Thank goodness for the stroller! 
 What pretty toes!  She loved the flowers and would show them off to anyone who would listen!
Here's a pic from her classroom, where the kids were waiting to line up for their MDS program!

0 comments: