Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Henry's 7th month picture!



I am so embarrassed that I JUST took this picture last night...the last day he was 7 months! But you know how it goes, I have that mentality of "oh I will get to that later." Then I realized later was yesterday and here is the 7 month picture very much later than I wanted!

This boy has really grown this last month! He learned how to sit up by himself, dig through his bucket of toys, babble babble, cut two teeth within a week of each other and has sparked some interest in crawling (this mama is just not ready for a mobile baby)!

Right now, his activities of choice are: jumping up and down in the control center, watching anything sister is doing, being held and flirted with, going on stroller rides and attempting to grab Oscar's ears! So far, Oscar has been okay, but I know that won't last for long!

Henry weighs 19 lbs. and I am not sure how long he is...but whoa my arms are tired! I know by Christmas I may have to say goodbye to his infant seat and hello to a new car seat!

I can't believe how fast life goes by these days and I really want it to slow down so I can really process all the wonderful memories that I see my children making for me! With all the chaos that goes on in the world and even in my everyday life, I am so thankful for these moments that I get to have!

0 comments: