Sunday, September 25, 2011

Visiting with our Mississippi Family! (late July)

After Sea World, I got this great idea to load up my kids again and set off to visit my extended family in Mississippi! Thank goodness my mom volunteered to join us because one fussy baby, a whining pre-schooler and one frustrated mama do not make a road trip too enjoyable. So thank you a million times over to the wonderful mom that I have!

We did however get to see lots of family and as GA puts it, "Are we going to meet more family, mommy?" I know that poor girl was so confused by the time we left! As we say in the South, "Bless her heart!"

I love getting to see all my first cousins, who I grew up with seeing at almost every holiday, so it's hard to not see them very often. I love hearing their accents and eating that good southern comfort food.

The trip was very memorable and I was so glad to see people who I haven't seen in a long time.



Henry and my godfather, Uncle Shelton


GA and her Uncle Buck
Posing for a cousin picture

Isn't it so much fun to get everyone smiling and in the right place?

Jenn, Mom, JJ, Henry and Aunt Julie


0 comments: