Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our visit to see Grannie and Pop-Pop!

Brother and Sister!
Berklie and GA
Mom and Henry
Somebody turned 3 months old while we were away!
Shivering in the pool!
Watching her new favorite movie, "The Princess and the Frog."
Tummy time!
She loved the carousel!
We went to the Houston Zoo and had a great time despite the grueling heat!

what a big tortoise!
and the "mingos."
Playing the drums in the African Forest!
GA was mesmerized with the elephants!
Even brother had a great time...in between naps!

1 comments:

yram said...

Hey Alice Ann,

I sent you a package the other day and I must explain that I bought most of the gift the week Henry was born but I kept putting off mailing it to you because I wanted to get the sweater monogrammed...but as you can tell I never did. I know the other things that came from Dillards will be way too small. I hope you have a Dillards near by that you can exchange them for something that fits. I apologize for taking so long in getting the package mailed. Both of your babies are so adorable and precious.....what fun you must be having. I wish we were closer so that I could see them. Please let me know if you are ever in Mississippi. Take care and love to you and your family....Aunt MaryJo