Sunday, February 6, 2011

ADPI Baby Shower

Today, Russ, GA and I loaded up in the car and headed to SA for a baby shower my sweet college friends and also my ADPI sisters had for me and Laura! We had the best time catching up and I wish we could have had more time together! Henry got a lot of cute, cute things and I am getting excited about this little boy coming home to us in March! Here are some pics of the shower!

Apparently something happened to the cake and I had to catalog this event in my blog forever, because it so like my group of friends to have some kind of blooper! It still tasted EXCELLENT!
GA and Laura deep in conversation! Luckily, GA was pretty good, even without a nap!


Laura- 23 weeks, Me- 34 weeks and Lindsey- 26 weeks

The whole group plus one future ADPI sister;)



Emily writing in my baby book!

Isn't that such a cute towel! It's a puppy dog on the front!

Me and Laura...she's having a girl!
Cute little boy clothes!
Thank you friends! I feel so blessed to have you all in my life...now and forever!

1 comments:

The Bigham Family said...

Love all the post! Both rooms look really cute! I know it's so fun being preggo with all of your girl friends...it looks like you all had a great time! You all looked great and beautiful pregnant! Love you and talk to you soon! Give GA hugs and kisses from us!