Monday, May 31, 2010

Paradise- Day Three!

Here we are this afternoon! After GA got up from her nap and Russ and I got back from lounging at the pool (thank you Mimi and Pepaw for watching GA) we headed for the beach. Marcie, Keith and Jack had gone earlier in the day and they had the best time, so we had to see for ourselves. And we were not let down, Grace Ann had so much fun and kept saying (over and over) "I swimmin', I swimmin'" and then after we had enough of the swimmin' we played in the sand. She was really unsure of the sand and kept on trying to touch it, but she was just paralzyed with this new activity. But after Russ and I pushed her hands in she went to town. Not so much making anything, but throwing sand everywhere screaming/giggling, "Daaa-deee, we made it! We made it!" I'm not quite sure what we were making, but we WERE making it! Russ and I laughed so hard! So far we have been enjoying the neighborhood and not making hard decisions, like pool or beach?















1 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

Looks like fun! Wish we were there!