Monday, August 10, 2009

6th Anniversary at La Cantera

This past weekend Russ and I got to meet up with our awesome friends from our Midland days in San Antonio at the La Cantera resort! It was so nice to have an adults only weekend! Grace Ann got to hang out with my parents...thank you Mom and Rick for coming all the way to CC! We enjoyed laying out by the pool, sipping our pina coladas and eating really good food! I would say that our only negative to the weekend was that poor Russ had to suffer through his never-ending eye infection! He has had this darn thing since mid-July! But despite him wearing sunglasses in every picture and everywhere we went, we had a fantastic time! I hope we can all do it again next summer!

Oh, the most important part of the weekend was the celebration of our anniversaries! Russ and I celebrated 6 years "strong" on August 9th and Todd and Janai celebrated 6 years "strong" on August 2nd! Yea for us!!! So here is a little picture montage of our weekend complete with commentary!

"I wear my sunglasses at night...." (Sorry babe but I couldn't resist!)
Todd and Janai are toasting to their awesome friends, The Sebrings! Thanks guys!

Todd and Russ got to go to a Cowboys practice at the Alamodome while Janai and I went shopping! Russ had a great time! Thanks Todd!
This is my fav of Todd and Janai! They love having a great time!
Even after 6 years we are STILL cheeseballs!
(Sorry Grace Ann your parents are crazy!)

Apparently, we didn't get the memo that Daffy Duck was joining us for breakfast!
Boom-breakfast complete!
Fabulous FOUR!

5 comments:

Penelope said...

Happy Anniversaries!! We just celebrated our 6th too!

Michelle Garcia said...

Ok guys!!! When my husband and I went to La Cantera for our wedding anniversary we came back preggers with baby number two. I am a friend of Janai and Todd and Jennifer and Stuart Yeager. I was reading Jen's blog and saw your headline and couldn't resist! You and Janai should get some pregnancy tests...and I WAS on the pill. I met you somewhere because I remember Jennifer introducing us. Can't remember exactly where or when, but you lose your mind a little more with each kid!

Janai Rogers said...

your friends look like TOTALLY AWESOME people. you are sooo lucky! We had a blast. I need pics to post on my page!

The Bigham Family said...

Looks like fun!

The Bigham Family said...

Looks like fun!