Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sitting pretty!

Just another pic of GA in her "command center."
Hey guys!

Getting those ABC's in early!


Last week I put together the highchair while Russ was at work! Grace Ann was looking at me like I was a crazy person as I was huffing and puffing to put that thing together. Thank goodness it does not take a rocket scientist to set it up. So here are some pictures of GA sitting in her high chair. Yes, I know she is not using it for eating purposes......we will get to that later. So far I put her in it while I am cooking dinner and she just plays away.
This weekend we are introducing her to solids! I am excited and a little worrisome on how this event will pan out. We shall see............. stay tuned for some really messy pictures!







2 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

What a big girl! I love the bright highchair!

thetomlinsons said...

I love the big smile on the little girl!!! We are looking forward to seeing you all next weekend.